View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 06:47 PM

Default Re: I hung out with a girl tonight and obv [censored] up my chance; TR

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the microwavable pizza was the first mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]
Going out with two dude and two chicks was the first mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially random dudes that you dont know. Also, if chick was serous about getting laid at all the phone would be turned off and guy who she really wants would not have been mentioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

All this Monday morning quarterbacking is hurting my head.

- Microwavable pizza: ok, it's 2am and nothing is open, so the options at that point were grabbing some food for all of us to back to my place, or me getting dropped off at home while the four of them go back up to where they're staying 10 miles away.
- Going out with two dudes and two chicks: Who cares? They're all friends, so it's not like they were competing, and the two guys were pretty cool, nor was my goal at the start of the night to try to hook up with that chick, it just happened that an opportunity came up.

Now that I've woken up (albeit a little hung over) the whole UFC thing does seem pretty far-fetched and I'm prob not gonna pursue it (I was drunk when I wrote that post, so whatever, I still had crazy ideas in my head). However, both my friend and her friend are gonna be in Vegas over NYE, so I might go with some pokah ballas and if so def meet up with them while there.