View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Where to play in AC

Played ceasars, showboat and hilton this weekend, first time playing at ceasars.

Ceasars was nice played 2/5 nl for awhile till the table broke, they had two 2/5 tables running at 9am on sat which I thought was decent considering most poker roooms in AC other than the Gata usually only have 1 if any. Played 1/2 for awhile till i got another seat at the other 2/5 table. Play was decent lot of regulars that knew each other, kind of loose table played more like a 5/10.

Around 2pm left went over to the Hilton, they have a nice room I've played there a lot before and recommend playing there if you haven't had a chance.

Sunday played showboat 2/5 nl had barely one table 6-7 players kinda soft not much action. One of the guys at the table said they have a good 2/5 game on fri and sat night. Not for the faint hearted though lol. They also have one hot ass floor manager, Kellie I think she used to to deal there too. Shes good though she does a nice job running the tourneys and taking care of the players.