View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 11:17 AM

Default Re: \"The Game\" Book discussion

[ QUOTE ]

Have you ever seen a seductionist at work on a tough target? It's like domesticating a wild animal. First you kill their self esteem, and make them feel miserable. When they're sufficiently broken, you slowly draw them in with positive reinforcements (sprinkled with negative ones to keep them guessing and needy), and set frames which establish your dominance and superior will. Women falsely associate these positive experiences with you, and forget that you were the cause of them feeling miserable in the first place. They then gladly spread their legs for someone stronger who makes them feel good. It's classic behavioral training, and the responses are almost innate. Very similar to training creatures like horses and pack animals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I watched the clip and I'm pretty disappointed! What the heck is she thinking?

"You're adorable. You suck. I hate you."
"It makes you more playful, less HARSH!" OUCH.

Then she gives the guy a hug? I HATE guys who act like this. The girl is clearly a lonely idiot. Obviously there are plenty of lonely women out there who will fall for this crap but man, that's really disheartening.

I could say the same thing about a weak guy though. A hot, playful chick could do the exact thing on a weak guy. Do not tell me that all women are prey and men would never fall for this stuff. I know a few guys on the forum who fell pretty easily for this kind of stuff. I remember this one guy telling me about his myspace girl who kept throwing him bones after disrespecting him and how he read it as a sign she was really into him.

On a tangent, this kind of behavioral training reminds me a lot of some of the posters on this site, even ones I would consider pretty freaking intelligent who, nevertheless, want so badly to fit into the community that they let other posters insult the hell out of them and as soon as a rude poster tosses them one lame compliment they think they are now friends. They forget all the negative [censored] the poster did to them and only focus on the positive. I can't believe so many male posters fall for this crap but they do. It's like you said, they forget that the person was the cause of them feeling miserable in the first place.