View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 10:15 AM

Default Re: I hung out with a girl tonight and obv [censored] up my chance; TR ITT

just ask your friend if she knows anything. she can tell you the score. i think you are being silly fearing "she'd be like "wtf???" and it would probably come out that I tried to make out with her friend; this discussion would then get back to her friend and reflect negatively upon me". your friend will more than likey just tell you the score because if they are best friends she will know the score. if your friend tells you good news thats the [censored] but if she tells you bad news you found out with minimal damage/embarassment. dont call her or facebook her especially to ask if she wants to go away for a weekend to watch UFC or watever. that will sound weird and stalkerish because she said this when she was drunk and she is now sober and more than likey will have reservations about it. you are clutcing at straws if you think this will be a good idea.

oh and i second the grabbing phone,saying shell call you back and making out with her theory.

but i also have my own theory that this chick may be just a prick tease and enjoy your advances but isnt going to do anything with you. its not a good sign when you try to push the action and she chooses pizza