Old 09-02-2007, 07:41 PM
hellmuth88 hellmuth88 is offline

Location: [x] checkbox
Default Re: the official lilholdem 10k HU showdown thread

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you.

I never luckeyjimm like that but it was Daniel Negranu and because he reads the chat I couldn't help but try and get a reaction out of him. Hopefully he will post this in his blog and I can have a good lol over it.

PS support rocks.

Mike

P.S. - Someone at PS may have accidentally doomswitched me today. Could I have it reversed to a boomswitch? At least just disable the boom switch. I can make enough $$ running normally.

>From: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>
>To: mike2060@hotmail.com
>Subject: RE: LET ME CHAT OR ELSE
>Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 19:31:15 -0400
>
>Hello Michael,
>
>Your chat was removed, as well as many other people's, because the chat
>window was being flooded by Observers at Daniel Negreanu's table. While
>there was not anything offensive said, it was all very disruptive, and
>this sort of flooding is against our rules.
>
>It's OK to chat with the Team PokerStars players, but when it gets out of
>hand, we need to step in and quiet down the rail.
>
>I've restored your chat privileges, but please keep this mind in the
>future.
>
>Regards,
>
>Scott
>PokerStars Support Team