View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: The Effect An Avatar Has

[ QUOTE ]

The funny thing is, I kind of agree with bisonbison on this, but I still change my avatar. It's like dying my hair. Occasionally I feel like a change, but I always return to home base (natural color).

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's a great description, "like dying my hair". That's sort of how I feel too. I like changing it up. Btw, I really like your avatar, VR. It's you!

I try not to judge people by their avatars. I've seen a lot of really stupid ones over the years, my own included. In my mind you can't put any meaning to them other than maybe that the poster is a goofball with a wacky sense of humor. I don't particularly like Conspire's avatar (sorry Conspire [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]), but I enjoy his posts so I'm very happy to see him in the Lounge.

One avatar I really don't like is the one used by 4drugmoney. It's going to get me in trouble at work! But I don't think any of these avatars reflect a poster's intelligence or posting ability at all. The only thing I might think is - wow this guy must really have sex on his mind.