View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: help save 6 young mens lives please!!!

Xylem- "This is why i hate seeing white rascism portrayed on tv."

Yes, it's that damn liberal media. They should just ignore the problem. Or at least give equal time to the significantly less serious problem of racism against whites.

Chump Change- "I think Courtesy Flush picked a horrible time to make a point, but I really don't think it's the minority. "

Just to be clear, you think the majority of white public high school students have to deal with the specter of roving gangs of blacks beating them up? That Black on White youth violence is an epidemic in American cities? I don't think you really get just how terrible his point was, which actually boils down to "[censored] those [censored], some other black guy was mean to me in high school."

Some black kids are [censored](assholery being evenly distributed across race). [censored] beat people up. Sometimes the person they beat up will be a different color than they are. If there are more blacks than whites in a given area there will be more black on white beatings than vice versa.

CF doesn't have a point, he's just a terrible racist. Some sort of flammable viscous liquid and a match would be a good look for him.