View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Re: LETS GET SOME DISCUSSION... JJ and my pre and post flop play

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
omg. so r u seriously sayin if u call 15% of ur stack off preflop then u r inclined to get all in everytime u have an over pair??? wow. awsome advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course not.
Sometimes I put a little prob-raise to see where I stand. So that its easier to fold my preflop slowplay to a maniac [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

ps Don't bother. I wont bother you with my "trolling" and "rediculous" advice no more. Good luck at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]sorry dude i dont wanna sound like an [censored] but i dont think u r looking at this in the right way and really just spouting off "the easy response"

if i thought it was a clear shove then i obv wouldnt have posted it. and i think that the responses here by respected posters justifies my opinion that is was razor thin either way. i deffinatly dont think this is bvb worthy and imo isnt even close to that.

i explained that villian was a maniac but still wanst 3 betting all day and thus did in fact have a range and one that could b discussed. he in no way had n e 2 cards. and while this flopped missed a big chunk of his preflop range he is not 3 bet shoving 100% of his preflop range. thus it is close.

and preflop i was not slow playin wut so ever. i never slow play preflop. if i thought i was ahead of villians calling range i would have shoved or w/e. i just read a thread is ssnl about calling 3 bets with hands that are going to be behind villians calling range if we shove or 4 bet or w/e. we have position and are much better post flop then villian. thus calling is better imo.