View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 12:07 PM

Default Re: looking to stake people part 3

Id like to be staked and or coached to play 6max/HU at my current level or 600nl+ full ring. Either way I know I can win in them I just get tilted by the ugly part of variance in those games. This is everything played this summer. I also made 3k on full tilt 200/400nl heads up but I played on a diff PC with no database. I could probably request the hhs if needed. I have been a winner in the game for a while and see alot of shorthanded play potential in my game. I'm the most aggressive nit youll see. I learned NL at the fr tables so its hard to leave the bitch.

Im looking for a stake to play a game where I would profit double $ wise than I am now so that im not taking an hourly cut in my income after I chop your end. Unless someone good were to be staking and coaching me then Id probably work cheaply for a while. Im 21 in college and a very quick study. For example:I started with 80 bucks in november of 06 and used Full Ring no limit to grind out over 30k and am now a 200nl 10 tabling pro.