View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 11:22 AM

Default Re: help save 6 young mens lives please!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Okay so there are exceptions, I shouldn't have overgeneralized. Clearly I am talking about public schools near areas that spawn "ghetto" type kids.

I'm also not saying it's every single black kid. Obviously there are nice ones, nerdy ones, defenseless ones, etc. I had non-white friends same as anyone. I'm talking about the random groups of mean looking thugs you have to walk past to get home every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, not really true. My highschool was roughly 50/50, and the blacks were pretty poor while the whites were generally rich. Not a good combination but there was never problems. I was actually friends with all the black kids. A school in our conference was 80% black and extremely poor, Arlington High School in Indianapolis. Most of the kids you would call "thugs." Never had a problem there. Actually went to a party and only went with one other person which is pretty rare for me to a party with 2 lookout boys (people that sit at the front of the apartment complex to call when cops show up so drugs can be stashed) and never had a problem there. I'm normal height, I dress white, I talk white, I lift but I'm not some [censored] diesel. Its like anywhere else, white black purple if you walk/act like a bitch anyone is going to treat you as such.

Maybe its different where you're from, but I never heard or saw any racism from kids.