View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 04:15 AM

Default help me decide what to do with my money

So I am a total fish when it comes to investing money. All I have invested right now was like $15,000 in some tax shelter thing from last year. I have about $100,000 sitting around, some of which I will need for taxes next year, but I would like to make it work for me somehow. I would really like to open some type of busisness, but considering I know nothing about that, that probably wouldnt be best. So, I assume I should go with some type of stock market thing, which I am also clueless about. I would like to find something that obviously wont busto my money but would also give a pretty decent return. I read somewhere that mutual funds were for super fish and that most of the less stable investment tools were still super stable.

So...I am planning on finding someone to invest my money for me here in Vegas (if you know anyone good, please let me get their name) on monday before I go off for more wpt events, so if you guys would tell me the most +ev thing to do, it would be wonderful. I greatly appreciate it.