View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 03:48 AM

Default Re: looking to stake people part 3

i could be interested in a staking deal for stakes 3/6 and 5/10nl (and above obv [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]). i consider my biggest leak to be dealing with variance, but aside from that i would say that i could learn to beat those games pretty fast with a bit of work and some guidance. i think i would be a good candidate for this idea as i would like to move up in limits and i think i can def learn to beat them, but doing it this way will help make it an easier transition and i can focus on playing well instead of worrying about the inevitable big swings.

i took up online poker seriously in February. Got a new computer sometime in april and have my results since then at 1/2 and 2/4nl. i have recently started to tweak my style a bit, specifically loosening up a bit preflop and lowering my overall AF slightly. i have changed my party sn and dont really want to reveal it for now.

i play on Party pretty much exclusively fwiw. anyone who might be interested in organising something plz PM me and we can have a chat about it. i would only be interested in doing this kind of thing for stakes higher than 2/4, although i am happy to start off there just to demonstrate that i dont suck.

edit: oh and btw, i am playing poker full time atm and am willing to put in a LOT of time and effort to improve. i am getting much better at tilt management so i think i would prove to be a very worthwhile investment [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]