View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 03:38 AM

Default Re: looking to stake people part 3

I just graduated, I can't get a real job because I have to stay on my parents insurance to get my corneas replaced because I have an eye condition blah blah. I can see fine out of one eye, and that's how I can play online poker, vision isn't a big deal when you are nice and safe in front of a computer.

I cashed out my roll to buy a new computer in the middle of the summer when my dell went busto. Per standard cashout curse, busto of leftover funds soon followed. Stopped playing my standard nl25 and nl50, and tried to grind a roll back up from the uber micros, which is doable but [censored] tedious and I am about to lose my mind.

I am a winning player and I am a bankroll nit. I am not a risk for going busto because I am like a young barry greenstein and I can quit when I know I am not playing optimally.

Until my surgery in a month, I am not working, so I have pretty much all day to do nothing but read and play poker. After surgery, I will be stuck in front of my computer for another few months, so all this time could be spent earning monies at poker.

During the summer I was 4 tabling 6-max, and kinda found that to be most comfortable. I'm full ring proficient as well, but I prefer 6-max or HU. Recently I've been wasting my time playing micro sng, my roi is like 25% or something but that is meaningless because a ferret could beat micro ftp players.

So yeah, just need a stake for nl25/nl50 which is the highest I'd feel comfortable accepting a stake for. I lost most of my old hh on the dell, and I have about 3 months worth on the new macbook pro. Haven't picked up bootcamp to install PT yet so I don't have graphs and stuff, but I could send hh I have or we could work something else out. TY for your consideration, and please PM me if you need any further details, which I'm sure you do.