View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 03:26 AM

Default Re: looking to stake people part 3

I've been a consistent winner for the past 3 years, 1 of which was at the 500nl over about 120k hands.

I'm now grinding the 50nl because I cashed out the majority of my roll to put a downpayment on a condo. I'd add my PT stats and graph if you told me how, cause I have no clue; however I don't have a sample greater than 16k cause the site I used to play on was True Poker and PT doesn't support it.

But if you're interested in staking me I could email you my transaction history from the site showing my earnings of more than 50k at 500nl.

I'd love the opportunity cause I wanna kill myself playing so low again, but my priority was to buy property and my roll suffered as a result. This would be a great way for you to give a winning player a shot to rebuild his roll quickly and make some good $$$ in the meantime.

ps. I know I'm new to this site and don't have much clout but I used to play quite a bit with thaaj (don't know if you know him) on True Poker back in the day at the 500nl under the name Atlantis000, he now plays 5knl on FT and has more posts here and I'm sure he would vouch for my dominance on True Poker if need be.
I'm also interested in the coaching aspect, cause I'm always looking to improve and patch whatever holes I have in my game.

PM me if you think I'd make a good candidate or need more info