View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 12:15 AM

Default Re: 44k stat review for 19/14.5/3.8

[ QUOTE ]
These are excellent stats for 2 months and 44K, most players would love to have these stats, but don't have the discipline.

[/ QUOTE ]Well, I actually started poker in November 2006 with FR, so these aren't my first 44k hands of poker, just my first 44k of 6max. I've probably played some 130k FR hands before these (ranging from NL5 to NL400). I'd be a lot more proud of them were they my first 44k hands total, but unfortunately they're not.

[ QUOTE ]
It's the fact that since they are so nitty, people know they usually have a good hand and do not get to go to showdown. When you are playing a LAG style no one gives you any credit and you get called down light much more. 40% W$WSF at SSNL is what you should aim for imo.

[/ QUOTE ]That's an interesting idea.

I'm a bit surprised that people characterize me as "so nitty". I thought I was "a bit nitty", not "super nitty". At which stats are the lines between nit / TAG / sLAG / LAG / donk generally drawn for 6max?

Also, I'd like to stress that these are stats for 5 and 6 handed games; if I'd have included the 6max games that have broken down to 4 players or less my stats would obviously be looser (not by much though - 20/16). BTW I become 24/21 when I tilt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Now that I think of it, I actually think my nittiness is the most problematic in 3-handed games. I have only 763 hands in such, with stats of 31/25, and positional stats of 40/39 on BTN, 32/22 in SB and 20/13 in the BB. Anybody have comments on that, or is that just too small a sample size?

I feel less comfortable in 3-handed games than I do HU. HU I've seen enough videos and read the HU forum a bit; and knowing the other guy's range is random cards before he has acted and the only guy he adjusts to is me makes it simpler than 3-handed which is just so murky. Anybody have a similar problem?