View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 11:42 PM

Default Re: help save 6 young mens lives please!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Black on white violence is ridiculous among children. If you're white, not expecially large, and you go to a public school in any city in America, you learn very fast to fear nearly every dark skinned minority you see, particularly when you're alone and they're not.. Nothing ever happens to them either because they either don't get caught, or they get let off with a warning because all of the teachers are infested with liberal guilt. Additionally, kids tend to have the mentality of being able to do anything they want regardless of laws that could only send them to juvinile hall at worst anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, jesus, this is horrible.

For the record, since this is BBV, I am:
[x]White
[x]Went to public school
[x]Was considered "inner-city" or whatever, ~40% white
[ ]"expecially" large
[ ]Have any clue wtf you are talking about

Stop making national generalizations for your own experiences. I had many friends in high school that were white, black, asian, and latino. Same for my friends at neighboring schools. Claiming that all inner-city public high schools are urban warfare sites is hilariously wrong. I played varsity baesball (nearly all-white team/fans/opponents) and basketball (nearly all-black team/fans/opponents) and never felt uncomfortable in either atmosphere throughout high school.