View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 11:27 PM

Default Re: help save 6 young mens lives please!!!

Ok, I am with you guys about this being wrong and obviously the people involved are seriously overreacting to this, but I would like to point out one thing. Black on white violence is ridiculous among children. If you're white, not expecially large, and you go to a public school in any city in America, you learn very fast to fear nearly every dark skinned minority you see, particularly when you're alone and they're not. If you grew up in a suberb or went to private school you'll never be able to understand what I mean, but it's true. I couldn't tell you how many of my friends growing up got jumped by groups of black kids for no damn reason, myself included obviously. Nothing ever happens to them either because they either don't get caught, or they get let off with a warning because all of the teachers are infested with liberal guilt. Additionally, kids tend to have the mentality of being able to do anything they want regardless of laws that could only send them to juvinile hall at worst anyway.

Now I'm not saying I think making an example out of a random group of kids like this is correct in any way. But I do think a message needs to be sent or something needs to be done to protect non-violent children who can't even protect themselves from being beaten up by packs of lawless child thugs. It is emotionally scarring and should not go unnoticed as often as it does.