View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Another hand I probably misplayed

Commerce 20/40 Friday night, 7 or maybe 8 handed.

Dude limps first in to my right on hijack. I think he is slightly too loose preflop. I have Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] on cutoff. The button to my right grabs his chips, I'm not sure if he is calling or raising but it looks like he's in. The button thinks he's a good player but IMO really is not, he hates folding postflop, and usually calls down with overcards on ragged boards.

I limp, which probably is not good.

Button raises, SB and BB call. Both blinds are hugely loose, the SB is a genuine maniac and the BB is not as crazy in the same way that David Koresh was not as crazy as Jim Jones. Both are prone to bluffing too much always.

Flop is J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] because I am lucky like that. Checked to me, I lead, button raises, BB and limper call 2 cold, I 3-bet, all call.

Turn is 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Checked to me, I fire again, button calls, BB calls, limper folds.

River is Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] BB bets. I raise. (?)