View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Trip Report

Well I figured I would oblige to the people that hate when posters make threads like these and never respond back with a trip report so here it is:

First of all I know its been awhile but there has been some reasons. She blew off a few more dates then we went our ways and she came running back within a few days and said how she was sorry about all that happened and that she was admittedley nervous and hanging out and proceeding with a relationship. So we start talking again and we agree to wait until college to hang out so we do.

Fast forward a month or so to last night. She comes to my place and we watch Disturbia. We get really close and she gave me plenty of body language signals that I should of used to kiss-close her but I'm a wuss and we ended up just cuddling for a few hours. All intentions were for us to go back to her place to sleep as long as I passed her "test" she called it. Well obviously that didnt work out and I ended up dropping her off late at night.

I'm fairly certain her test was how good of a kisser I was. But I just can't get myself to overcome my shyness around first kisses and pull it off. Did I blow my chance here and what is my move from this point forward. Btw we talked for a little while after I dropped her off and she texted me right away this morning so these are good signs right? Any tips on pulling my head out of my ass and going for the kiss?