View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 11:20 AM

Default Beat - I broke my finger

Last night I went out drinking with my little sister and between us we got pretty hammered. When we got back to my place we decided to play a game of "hide the finger". My sister wrapped her legs really hard around my finger and I was trying to pull it out within 60 seconds and I got really close to pulling out and then she pushed my hand further in and sat on it and then we heard...

*crack*

I pulled my hand out and the finger was all bent to one side and started swelling up and I began to scream. My sister gave it a kiss and tried to rub it better but then we both realised it was broken so had to go to the emergency room. Today my hand is in a cast and it's taking me ages to type all this [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Worse is that today is the first day of my September filling a film canister with cum prop bet and I use my right hand to masturbate. I tried some left-handed masturbation earlier and the sensation felt pretty nice and new, almost like someone else was jacking me off, but when I shot my load I wasn't able to get to my canister in time and it just dribbled down my legs.

oh btw, at the emergency room I told the nurse about our prop bet and she said maybe my sis broke my hand on purpose so that I'll lose! But also the nurse thought that a month of pretty moderate masturbation would fill the canister and told my sister she's gonna be passing me over $100 before September is out.

Wish me luck!