View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 03:44 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Just posting on here to say that I am user of the small table size and at the smallest allowable by FTP my HUD stats become unreadable. This is no big deal, as I simply have chosen not to download the newer version, which should hold me over until Full Tilt decides to change their images again. When that happens I will simply revert to the medium size and endure the mild inconvenience of slightly larger tables. But bigger tables means I have to look more to left and right to keep track of my tables, and I'm not sure if I would be able to 6 table as optimally.

This is not a huge deal at all for me because I use a 30" 2560x1600 monitor for poker, and can fit 12 medium tables without overlap on it. But users of 1600x1200 monitors can't fit more than 4 medium tables on that monitor size without overlap, whereas they can fit 9 of the old small size and still have readable HUD stats.

So, I guess I'm just posting to say that if users begin complaining and would like a revert, then I'm with that camp. I also wouldn't mind donating some extra money if you decide to keep both sizes to appease both groups. I realize this will make extra work for you, but your product has been beyond excellent otherwise, so I'm more than fine with any decision you make on this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your thoughtful comments. I may have to put it to a vote [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

If FT would stop changing the fonts and buttons, I wouldn't mind putting another size in there.

I'll watch the user feedback for awhile, and see which way the wind is blowing.

nano