View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 03:20 AM

Default Re: ** Official September Chat Thread: The Grey Swan **

lol I had a table break with me sitting on a 200bb stack so I stay at the table, big fish sits, we go back and forth for 35hands or so, with nothing happening, just small pots

some shortstacker sits, I try to get HU, because A its higher EV for me, and B 3handed with fish/shortstacker is about the most frustrating lineup possible

he gets stacked, leaves, new shortstacker sits, I ask again, he leaves, old shortstacker sits. I ask for HU again, he is in the SB and goes "Give me the blind and I leave" so I fold my BB

[censored] stays, another guy sits with like 45bb, douche gets upto like 60 and leaves, but 2mins later he's back at the table with the minimum. Im not sure how since stars has a half hour wait, but [censored] him

Im pissed and going to quit in an orbit, here is my sb hand

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 4 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

Hero (SB): $387.05
BB: $302.50
UTG: $80.95
BTN: $38.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (4 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $6.00</font>, BB calls $4.00

Flop: ($12) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $10.00</font>, BB calls $10.00

Turn: ($32) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $24.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $60.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $371.05</font>, BB calls all-in for $226.50
Uncalled bet of $84.55 returned to Hero

River: ($605) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $605.00 ($2 Rake)

BB had J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and LOST (-$302.50)
Hero had A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and WON (+$300.50)

justice I guess, though I was doomswitched at .5/1 so meh session even with this monster pot

I needed $280 variance free dollars(well near variance free 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]s would have sucked an insane amount