Old 08-31-2007, 07:24 PM

Default Re: **Official Madden 08 Thread**

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wtf people still play vs the computer? That's so pre 2000.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i'm a dynasty dork, what it do

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't it get bored as hell playing the cpu over and over? Unless you suck of course it's mad easy to win and it's not fun playing a scrub cpu. Anyone who is halfway decent at madden should be playing online, its 1000x more fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

online = all pro which is a joke.

also - franchise mode is more about building your team than just playing the game. Of all the people i've played, the franchise mode dorks who can take an idiot team of 18 starting rookies to an undefeated 1st season > online players.

Peytong Manning, for example, is wayyy better when the computer played as him. In 08 i'd say the same goes for brees, palmer, and bulger.

So obv i am a franchise geek. I don't have a 360 so am yet to play online. But winter time is coming 'round the corner. So maybe i'll get online and pwn some noobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh sorry, the best people play online. Judging from your lack of knowledge about online Madden, you probably have never heard of the Madden Challenge. Well all of the guys who win cities/come in the top 4-8 in cities play online, not vs the scrub cpu.

I would be willing to bet your little franchise dorks would get absolutly crushed by any person who wins a Madden Challenge city this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice.

what system is it on? I'm gonna do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

360 and ps2 (however you can only advance to hawaii using 360 and a chance to win 100k, the ps2 is just for a gift certificate for like 500 bucks or something).

www.maddenchallenge.com (you have to online pre register as its usually full if you show up without pre registering)