View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Re: ** Official August Chat Thread: The White Swan **

[ QUOTE ]
So one of my best friends just deposited $100 onto Full Tilt. We've played a couple home games together, and he seemed very LAGgy...not good, but not bad. He says he plays a lot of $50ish donkaments at school and, even though he's good, has run into some bad luck. Whatever, he's my friend, and he seems to know a good amount based on conversations we've had, so I believe him.

In thirty minutes, he has pulled the following donk moves:

Bought in short at 10NL.
Limped in with J8, called a raise with it, and then insta-called an overbet shove on a T-9-3 board.
Open-limped from the button with J4 in a donkament.
Called a 4bet OOP for 1/3 of his stack in a donkament with K9.
Tried to c/r the river with the nuts.

I'm amazed at how truly terrible he is...I'm not datamining his session, but I think he's probably running like 75/5/1.

HOW ARE PEOPLE THIS BAD AT TEH POKAHS?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...this sums it up pretty well. My friend is UTG:

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $3.55
BB: $5.30
UTG: $0.90
CO: $18.30
BTN: $8.60

Preflop: is dealt (5 Players)
UTG calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, <font color="red">SB raises to $0.70</font>, BB folds, <font color="red">UTG raises all-in to $0.90</font>, 2 folds, SB calls $0.20
Uncalled bet of $0.00 returned to UTG

Flop: ($2.10) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Turn: ($2.10) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

River: ($2.10) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $2.10 ($0.20 Rake)

SB had 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a pair of Aces) and WON (+$1.00)
UTG had 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (Ace Queen high) and LOST (-$0.90)

AIM conversation after the hand:

KosPurdue: Q8?
My Friend: tried to buy it