View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Official MTTc [censored] donkaments thread - August \'07

hi, this isn't worthy of it's own thread, but I was wondering if someone could give me some bankroll advice. my bankroll hovered around 5k-7k for the past 3 months and i played $4/180s, $10/180s, and $20/180s and every tournamet under $30, up to 12tables. I would also occasionly play the nightly $100k, $50 FO, and the $11r. I had my breakthrough last night and now my roll is $18k. Can I give some advice on what tournaents to play? I used to do stars only but i think i'm going to try tilt now. I think i'll just do less than $100 FOs and $22r, and maybe occasional shots at the $150 and the sunday majors. also, i'm guessing I should take some of my roll out of stars? how much? I dunno if i'll have a deposit method if i do. I dunno. I am still intimidated just playing like a $50 FO so i'm not sure. thanks for any advice. If I spread my roll out, should I consider my roll on tilt and pokerstars seperate or together? thanks alot for any advice yo. Im gonna treat myself and buy like heroes on DVD or sumthang, werd. :-D