Thread: diablo 2?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Re: diablo 2?

I don't know.

I upgraded last night to 1.11, and it was automatic as soon as you click on battle.net.

Observations: Wow, blue items are dropping like crazy, and I got two or three golds in one session on my now 18th level character. The amount of good loot dropping is nuts. I even got a gold bow for my rogue merc, one that casts poison. Not the strongest bow, but good effects. I think I have like 160k in dough. In 1.07, I saw a wand for $1.3 million gold, and I saw one for over 2 million last night, so I guess there will always be a place for money. I brought in 7k in one trip, and there's actually so much loot it's slowing me down to collect it and turn it all in even using a town portal.

I got ATMA to help on that. Unlimited storage space, and I really think games like this are much less fun and much less playable if you've got no place to put your stuff -- and the little stash you get and little amount you can carry along just don't cut it at all. (This is one reason I am leery of the Hellgate's plan to charge you 10 bucks a month if you want more storage space. More content I can see, but more storage space? That just sucks.)

Also, there is vastly more text that comes up when you mouse over the skill trees. Very useful.