View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 12:43 PM

Default Best line needed

50-100 HOE game Villain is smart and plays well, but is mostly passive ABC. So to me he's basically a good nit. I'd say his image of me is decent/solid but willing to make some plays.

8 handed Villain raises from EP, folded to awful tilting SB who calls, I 3 bet KK from the BB, villain caps, we call.

A few rounds earlier villain called 3 cold from the CO with AKo rather than cap it. So even though I'd say his capping range here is AA-KK-QQ, looking at him my spidey senses say it's AA. C/F the flop is extreme and not an option. So I'm looking for confirmation of it so I can fold when I miss the flop.

Flop 872r Ch'd to villain who bets, me and SB call.

Turn 9x no fl dr. SB ch's, I donk, villain raises, SB calls, I fold and would've even if SB hadn't called.

My read was on and fold good. I was admittedly kind of lost though on what is the best line to take there looking for strength from villain so I can exit.

C/R the flop, in which case he might call and raise the turn? Donk the flop and hope he tries to raise the SB out?

***Important point is that I think if I donk the flop, he'd more likely call it and raise the turn with AA. Maybe not with the SB in here, but H/U definitely.

Comments appreciated.