View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 12:00 AM

Default Re: Good Riddance.....He Backstabbed Conservatives

[ QUOTE ]
I never thought I'd be having this discussion, but . . . I think you can only spread your legs so far and your pants won't give any more. But I'll give it a try next time.

Anyway, let's give him that one. But what about standing in front of the stall and peaking in through the crack (pun intended)? Checking to see if the guy fell in? And what about swiping his hand under the stall divider several times? Maybe there was no toilet paper and he was cleaning it off?

I realize this is a human being who might well be struggling with tough issues, but this sure does lend itself beautifully to comedy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just heard the audio tape of Craig and the arresting officer. The officer said Craig reached under the stall with his left hand, because that is the hand his wedding ring was on. Since Craig was on the stall to this guy's left, he almost certainly wouldn't reach under the stall to his right with his left hand if he was simply trying to pick up a piece of toilet paper, as Craig claims.

I am still not sure why this is a criminal act, but Craig was clearly trying to send some signal in this incident. Does anybody know if using your left hand is the secret gay signal? I am not sure what the other explaination could be as to why he would reach under the stall with his left hand.

On a side note, can you imagine how unlucky this policeman was to draw this assignment? To spend the whole day in the men's room at the airport sitting on the toilet, waiting for gay men to use subtle and not to subtle signals to ask you for sex. This guy must have really drawn the short straw.

On another side note, I saw a story on CNN tonight about the airport in Atlanta. They have charged 40 men recently for lewd conduct there. Apparently airport bathrooms are the hot places to meet people for sex. Considering all the internet sites devoted to meeting people for sex, I am not sure why patronizing an airport bathroom for such purposes is necessary.