View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
APerfect10,

Can you give us any insight as to how you will be able to construct a Buddylist and then get it into applications like Spade Eye etc? How much flexibility will there be with criteria etc. Have you guys looked at Spade Eye etc and made sure that the Buddylist you can create with PT3 is ULTRA easy and quick to load into add ons like SE, at the moment it's a pretty crude process given all the information that is at our disposal.

When you use the "import from DB" option on SE and you have a multi million hand DB the fish are in Alaska by the time you are in the water [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not our responsibility to conform to 3rd party software. They will need to make the necessary changes to adapt to us. With that said, the database is completely redesigned and they should not have a problem querying the database for this type of information.

Best regards,

APerfect10

[/ QUOTE ]

It's your problem to get us to buy it though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and that "fish list" in Holdem Manager which he is making quickly exportable is a pretty impressive feature regarding this problem. From my point of view if I'm waiting more than a couple of minutes as far as going from running a fish report to sitting next to them using PT3, then I'm buying HM.