View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 05:01 PM

Default Re: KJs river flush vs Leatherass

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if cts says shove i think you should apologize to everyone for having to read this [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, I didn't say shoving is bad. I personally believe min-raise and fold to shove is very nice.

Secondly, I don't owe anyone an apology no matter what cts says. I'm expressing my opinion, I expect a lot of good players to differ. As long as it's in a respectful tone I have no problem with that. I can understand playful too.

But people here are extremely disrespectful and give no effort to explain their thought process. When I point that out and kindly ask to at least try and a mod quotes my post and gives a 'LOL' and then tells me I'm clueless with no effort at all you can see somethings wrong here.

It's a disgrace.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like every day people come in here, post ridiculous hands with absurd arguments and then get mad when anyone point out that their argument is ridiculous. I think my track record with respect to making good posts in good threads speaks for itself, I don't need to prove myself to you or Jamie.