View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 12:16 PM

Default Re: AA, KK VS 5-6 Suited

[ QUOTE ]
well, been playing SSL live for quite awhile, i figure those hand win you a huge pot are seldom QQ+, last night, Taj M, i won couple of big pot with J-6 off, 67 suited, 56 suited, 8-10 off, i call some one's raise and hit my two pair on the flop or turn, and crack their AA or KK.
well, i think this happen to you all the time too, AA or KK either make you less money when no body hit anything and fold or lose you a lot of money when some one hit two pair on you, that happen all the time in SSL, so WTH, i rather play 5-6 suited than play AA or KK in a multi pot, at least i can fold very easy when i don't hit and make a lot when i hit.

any comment?

[/ QUOTE ]

FAIL. QQ - AA are the most profitable hands you can get. Over time, you'll make something like 3bb every time you get aces (played well). 56s plays well in a multiway pot for 1 bet preflop, but you will never make as much money with it in the long haul as you will with aces, kings or queens. You also put a lot of money in the pot with these hands when you flop straight draws and flush draws and often won't win. hitting 2-pair or trips happens less often than you seem to think.