View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 10:48 AM

Default Re: post your favorite youtube futurama moments

wow, i must be broken. i think zoidberg is among the least funniest characters on the show.
everything zapp branigan says is pure comic gold.

General:

"What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?"
"You'd sacrifice this beautiful woman for a moderately attractive ape? You've been smoking some bad granola."
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"You win again, gravity!"
"Stop! The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised."
"We don't know anything about their race, history, or culture, but one thing's for sure. They stand for everything we stand against."
"Wow, one day a man has everything...,then the following day he blows up a $40 billion space station, and the next day he has nothing. It really makes you think."
"I like your style, Fry - you remind me of a young me, not much younger mind you, perhaps even a couple years older."
"She's a beatifull ship alright. Shapely, seductive. I'm gonna fly her brains out!"
"I'm the man with no name... Zapp Brannigan."
"Mister and Mrs. Wong! You give me FAR too little credit."

Advice:

"In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces"
"The quickest way to a girl's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in."

Pickup Lines:

"im about to try the new lotion you recommended, if i should accidentally put too much on my hands, perhaps i could rub it onto you"
"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?"
"We both know you won't get halfway to Vergon 6 before THE CRAVING sets in. Then, you'll come crawling back for some sweet, sweet candy. .....BAM."
"Brannigan's law is like Brannigan's love, hard and fast"