View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 04:16 AM

Default Florida $1/$2 NL tonite (part 3)

tonite was very depressin... had my AA cracked twice, QQ cracked twice, and JJ once. all 5 times all in. it wasn't pretty but i'm satisfied w/ my play b/c every single time the money went in i was the favorite. i guess it was about time for variance to bite me in the ass and step on my balls. i had been runnin way too hot anyways.

on a side note, there was this drunk guy in seat 10 pickin his nose for like an hr. i'm talkin about the nastiest nose pickin u could imagine. using all 10 fingers and sometimes with both hands at the same time. after a few mins he started eatin his boogers and puttin them on the chips. i'm not makin this up, it was one of the nastiest [censored] i've ever seen. we ended up gettin a supervisor to take him out of the poker room. also gettin new decks of cards, replacin the chips at the table, and everyone got hand sanitizer. supervisor did a great job on it. i thought i'd seen it all @ the poker tables and i was wrong. i wish i never have to witness somethin like this again.

so far...

1) 2 hrs --> +$359
2) 14 hrs --> +$717
3) 5 hrs --> -$364 [today]

totals:
hrs = 21
profit = $712
hrly rate = $33.90/hr or 17BB/hr

tired as hell again tonite. i'll go back in like 24 hrs for my next session. hope it'll go better.