View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 01:39 AM

Default Re: most bizzare thing you\'ve ever doen while high on something

Not the worst or most bizarre but probably a bad one. I got laid in a racket (raquette? whatever) ball court once while rolling balls but that's a different story.

Once while i had been awake for like 30 hours i smoked some insane dro...back when i still did [censored] like that. I've been clean mostly for like 3-4 years now.

Anyway, i was working for this floor company and got high as [censored]. I mean we smoked the [censored] that gets you too high. I fell asleep in the bathroom at this big womens' clothing store etc..

Anyway, on the way home i'm hungry as hell and we stop at a gas station. I buy 3 bags of flamin hot cheetohs and 3 bottles of yoohoo.

for you math guys

Chocolate milk + Flamin hot Cheetohs = [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

So we get a flat and i crawl into the back of the van (raggidy 80s astro van or some [censored] we use to race people and stuff, was hilarious) to get the spare and the jack...when i get this sick feeling.

I come out of the back of the van, hand my brother (he worked with me) the tire and jack and proceed to throw up some nasty yoohoo cheetoh chunks all over the beltway 8.

Which is a pretty busy place to be in Houston.

I puke all over traffic etc.. for like 5-10 minutes.

It seemed i would stop or dry heave when there were no cars and as soon as a car showed up BAM [censored] i haven't seen for like 3 days would just come flying out.

Sucked so bad.

Here's documentation of the ordeal.