View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt took $100 from me

Abreu,

Technically, all he deposited was $100, that's why the second deposit wasn't credited. Because simply, he deposited 100 the first time, did the chargeback. The funds were then attained by the CC company, now here's where op's illustration comes in... he claims he emailed FTP and "settled the misunderstanding", then deposited 100 again.

This is where the fork in the road comes. He did not settle it with an email, the CC company didn't re-reverse the chargeback, he made another deposit true, but the initial 100 was confiscated from FTP so in their mind, should they not want to pursue 100 bucks from Visa, they're going to deduct it from his next deposit. I highly suspect he's never done a chargeback before and doesn't understand the process involved, there was no instantaneous "oops my bad", let me re-deposit the 100 and play like nothing happened. That re-deposit is rightfully seized to account for the first chargeback. i've never done this with a poker site, but i suspect he'll have to go through his CC company first to explain his mistake, then FTP.