View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 04:46 PM

Default Re: Do I fold too much?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are people that are calling the turn calling down? I dare you to find some hand ranges in stove that give us 12% equity.

[/ QUOTE ]
if you give MP some combos of dumb stuff like TJ, [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], worse Q, maybe even a smaller pair to go along with 2pair and set hands you can easily get >12%. that is including UTG with a range of flush draws, pairs, and discounted sets and 2pairs.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously keep adding hands until you get to 12% and see what a joke it is. post it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
MP is a loose passive fish

[/ QUOTE ]

you are talking about pokerstove like that's all the hands he could have.

He is a fish because he sucks at poker. He sucks at poker because he doesn't know what to do. Just because he bets the turn doesnt mean we are losing, because this guy sucks at poker, it's hard to infer what his turn bet means.

I'm just saying it's hard to PS a range for a guy, when he calls 1000 bets on the flop and donks the turn. That play pretty much shows he has no clue whats going on.

And all of you folding AQ because "he must have two pair", what are you doing with AA on the turn here? Are you folding AA, raising, calling?