View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 10:36 AM

Default Re: Need to update for changes at Bodog

[ QUOTE ]
1p0kerboy, I don’t know what your problem is but you are a piece of work. You account #768995 was canceled the day you requested it to be canceled. Your request came in 3 days after you had been charged so I am not sure what it is you want us to do. The support email is support ((@)) pokerprolabs.com . I am not part of support so you should contact them if you need anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a post from 7/23/07 asking why I haven't heard back from an email I sent requesting to close my account.

THEN my credit card is billed on August 15th, 2007.

To which I make a stink about it here.

YESTERDAY I get this email:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxx,

This e-mail is not a new bill - it is meant to help you to identify the charge that will appear on your credit card statement shortly.

SoftwareKey.com handles order and payment processing on behalf of Poker Pro Labs - Smart Buddy.

On 8/13/2007 4:30:06 AM you bought the following product from Poker Pro Labs - Smart Buddy and paid by credit card:

Smart Buddy Subscription

The order stored in our system under the Invoice Number 214157 was paid with your Visa. The total amount of the order is USD $3.99.

Please note that "SoftwareKeyInfo.com" will appear on your credit card statement, and may not the name of the publisher (Poker Pro Labs - Smart Buddy).

Sincerely,
SoftwareKey.com Customer Service

[/ QUOTE ]

Which basically tells me my credit card is going to be billed AGAIN. I respond to the e-mail 3 times, to which I get

[ QUOTE ]
Requested action not taken: mailbox not available

[/ QUOTE ]

TODAY you are telling me that you can't understand what my problem is??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Are you joking?

I just want you guys to STOP BILLING MY CREDIT CARD when I AM NOT using your product anymore. Is that really so much to ask?