View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 08:48 AM

Default Re: PNL Study Group Day 6: Position/Hand Reading/FIP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
4. You're saying because his rr range would be wider in that situation? Eh, I see the slight difference, though I'm not sure it should change your decision all that much. Point is - it's a nasty spot. Bad SPR, offsuit big card hand, out of position heads up against a good player - not a good situation to be in. Maybe it could be profitable if you really know your opponent's postflop betting tendencies well, but all in all I think folding's the play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for the responses on all those. I want to ask one more thing on #4 here...not to beat it to death. But, let's say that you limped AQo in EP, and this good player in the co raises to 4x after it folded to him, are you playing it now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or let us say you on purpose limp AQo because you have a 'good' player (ei a 2+2 bot intent on punishing the limpers, or just to play raised pots in position, so he's range is wide as is yours) ... expecting a raise in lp with the intentention of calling and figthing hard for it post flop, is that suicide ? (AQ might be strong enough to limp reraise, but I'm ignoring limp reraising here)