View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 06:25 AM

Default Re: Where should my roll be?

[ QUOTE ]
If you are going to be playing for a month to supplement your income for whatever reason I would definately stick where you are. 6PTBB/100 isn't bad at all and if you are getting bonuses and rakeback that can definately boost your BR a lot/soften some losses you might take.

With that being said I would even drop down stakes to start out in the month and play .25/.50. It would suck to use your 2K BR to play for a month and take some fast hits and .50/1.00 and then start to play worse poker because you are worried about money. But based on softness I would give PP a try. I'm in the US so can't play but still see some crazy stuff (well more hear) on PP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good advice, thanks. I'm not in the position where I'm playing for my livelihood, although I'd obviously be pissed off if I lost my roll!

One downside is that there's not enough games going during the day on crypto. I don't want to become nocturnal so I'm going to need more action. I'm thinking about moving $1k (half) elsewhere to a big US poker room and multitable .25/.5 as I'd be reasonably rolled for that on both sites. But I still have severe traffic concerns so a total move isn't out of the question. I'd be lucky to get 2 FR tables going during the day.

Anymore input on choice poker rooms?

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]