View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 06:06 PM

Default Where should my roll be?

Hi all, lurked for a while, would like to ask a few questions...

Been playing for a while, started with STTs, moved to cash, moved up, yada yada, currently part time playing @ $0.5/1 with a $2k bankroll. I've logged 12k hands in Aug @ ~6 ptBB for $1.2k profit. I've withdrawn that + rakeback as I have a holiday coming up, so I've got $2k on my return.

There's a chance I won't be working for a month so I want to absolutely hammer the tables and see what I can do. Currently my roll is at Interpoker (cypto). They do excellent monthly bonuses ($400 + $250 rakeback this month alone). I'm mainly playing 0.5/1 full ring but will also play 0.25/0.5 if there's not enough tables going and occasionally some 1/2 if I spot a fish or it's at a juicy time. I want to play a lot more hands (200k) before moving to 6max, all my play has been full ring.

So I'm getting decent bonii and rakeback at crypto, however I'm in the UK so can play at any poker room. Party obv has a big fishy reputation, as I've heard does Ladbrokes (British Bookmakers). Also heard some tales of Bodog being rather soft. Stars and Full Tilt have a lot more serious players so will avoid for now. Obviously I want rakeback and ideally some juicy bonuses but if I'm going to playing a lot the main thing I want is a good win rate so am tempted to move my roll to the softer site.

So with the background out of the way, if you could play small stakes at any poker room, which would it be?

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]