View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 03:57 PM

Default Re: Why my 12 months in Iraq were NOT wasted.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How is following the order of "go over to that country on the other side of the world and kill them until their defenses have given up and then supress the resistence of the people who still don't want you there", a noble thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say it was noble. What I was saying is that if our military choses what orders of the commander in chief they are going to follow, then we might as well not have a military.

You must remember: U.S. citizens voted Bush into office AND THEN REELECTED the idiot.

You cannot fault the military, who took an oath to follow the orders of the commander in chief, who is elected by the citizens of the U.S.A.

I believe the problem lies in the fact that the majority of U.S. citizens are either easily fooled, card carrying republicans, or the election was fixed.

[ QUOTE ]
Are you also proud of those guys who slaughtered an entire family and raped their daughter while doing it, and shot her in the head after?

[/ QUOTE ]

I said those members who followed the UCMJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

So to reiterate: when a human being drops a bomb from high above the clouds on a city where other humans live (and he himself lives on the other side of the world), he it not to blaim for the murder, even if he voluntarily agreed beforehand to do such a thing if it was asked of him?

Instead, other people are to blaim even if they are opposed to this action, and are forced to pay for the funding of the operation?