View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 03:06 PM

Default Re: Why my 12 months in Iraq were NOT wasted.

[ QUOTE ]
so... my point is that the population of iraq is 27,499,638 people, the population of the united states is 301,139,947 people. Now say for argument sake that china came over and invade the USA because they thought that George W. Bush was threatening world peace so they come over and invade (basically were doing this to replicate the same situation in the united states) so with the low estimate of 70,000 direct civilian deaths from the iraq war, thats 1 in ever 392 people died directly from the war. So lets pretend that 1 in 392 people died in the USA, thats 765,306 people who are direct casualties of the war. Then was have the stat that 1.8 million Iraq's have be displaces to other countries so thats 1 in every 15 people fled the country. In America that would mean that 20 million people would flee to Canada or Mexico.
So obv. this wouldn't happen but if it were how could you possibly think that killing 750 000 people in your own country, and having 20 million of them so scared that they had to flee out of fear for their lives. How can that be justified by saying that you've made some school for them and got them radio stations. just saying

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done!!

NOTE: I am proud of every single uniform soldier (who follows the UCMJ) stationed in Iraq and anywhere else in the world.

When they enlist, they take an oath to follow the orders of the President of the United States of America without question.

If they were allowed to pick and chose what war they participated in............well........

In another response I referred to the "fireworks compliment of the USA." I wasn't putting the blame on the military, I was putting the blame on those who gave the order.

I am proud of how our military executed their orders with as much precision as could possibly be expected.