View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 12:28 PM

Location: cook me on your grill and feed me to your neighbors
Default Re: Still stuck in a lot of spots. PL08.

1) call, with stack depth like this, u control pot-size well and chance is good if he has str8t 6 and u hit club he pays off riv at head-up depending on your image (more info on vill?)
i think the number of times you're freerolling completely here is drastically smaller than the number of times you're virtually 50-50 with him
your comments on the hand indicate he was betting pretty light, and that you wanted to get more $ in the pot??
but if u just call, $300 in there, u can get most of his if u hit great card, and if disaster river (non club 2 or ace) you can fold pretty happily (since str8t six would obv. scoop you then)

2) u have $500 behind to start, if u peel for the $50 raise youd have what like 430ish left (sorry just glanced math be off)-i think id peel again, he may put you on j7a2, aa2x, just hearts-you have enough outs and enough behind that odds are he'll stay betting some turns that hit u, mb u can cr? the con of peeling is that if hes smart enough to c/fold all your hit cards, u have no implied odds
need to know opponent in hand 2-how often will he bet, will he let u cr, shove over your cr, give u credit for better str8t, etc
if u had emergency low id prob. shove cause its 2-4 and it gets u a little more eq. but otherwise u can peel

dont you wreck shop at 50/100 lo8? what are you doin playing with these feebs?