View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 01:47 AM

Default Re: HIgh Stakes Poker 4 thread (8/27)

[ QUOTE ]
If you think this hand is bad you are in for a real treat later on! I play much worse later on. As an aside how are you so certain it was a blocking bet.

The Jaguar story very quickly goes like this;

We were renting a car at Hertz and the guy kept on trying to sell me the Damage waiver, I declined stating that my CC covered it, he went on and about how he was the manager of the Hertz and it wouldn't cover this particular car because it was a luxury car. I said okay thats fine, I still don't want the damage waiver.

He basically wasn't taking no for an answer telling us what a smart move it was getting the damage waiver blah blah blah, it must have went on for like 15 mins I had had enough I looked over at the other rental agencies and they all had a line so I resigned myself to getting the damage waiver and getting out of the airport.

The day I was returning the car I saw the manager dude outside in the lot and for whatever reason I decided to scrape the entire side of the car along a stone pillar while waving hello. I realize that the damage didn't didn't come out of his pocket, but I just couldn't resist. As I exited the car and signed the return receipt I told him that he was right the Damage waiver was the nuts and I was glad he talked me into it.

I can't rent from hertz anymore.

Haralabos

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Haralabos is da bomb!