View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 09:38 PM

Default Re: silly highschool love advice plz

[ QUOTE ]
op believe me u do not want to mess around with your friends little sister trust me i would know. in eleventh grade my good friend sammy conway's little sister debbie was entering ninth and first dance of the year we are all there early because we want to drink the punch before someone pours alcohol and ruins it when who walks in with my friend's sister but bobby daniels, my friend's next door neighbor and best friend! well it turns out bobby had been seeing debbie for over a week behind sammy's back and when he found out he went ballistic! ha ha he told bobby that he wasn't allowed to date his sis which was funny because one week later it turned out debbie wasn't just dating bobby, she was dating 3 guys from the high school across town too! well don't u worry because bobby and sammy eventually made up and now they even live together in a house two towns away. lol debbie is doing well too she has three kids with two different fathers =p

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate your enthusiasm to help out chadmack fallout girl, and what u said seems relevant and true. I still think u are a dumb ho though.