View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 09:07 PM

Default brag: Rock The Bells

brag: wu tang nas imortal technique jedi mind tricks super natural ect live.

beat: cypress hill didnt show

brag: all of wu was there, they havent toured all together in nearly a decade.

brag: about 4 people deep away from the stage, I touched method while he crowd surfed, I also got sprayed with a water bottle from him several times. I am considering framing the outfit.

beat: guy about 15 people away from the stage starts chanting "[censored] wu tang" right before they perform thier first song which happens to be "bring the rawkus"

brag: crowd points him out and pushes him forward as he continues to heckle. Method man is talking [censored] to him but is kinda awe struck at this guys persistence. Then from what I understand the guy said something about ODB, meth jumps down and out of nowhere street life comes flying off stage and cracks the guy over the head with a mic, then continues to pumel him with the mic. My boy somehow made his way up there as the rest of the crowd moves back and got a punch in. The show then goes on, the mic used as a blunt weapon is broaken so they throw it into the crowd, same friend gets it, but sadly some stage manager insists its given back.

cliffnotes: best concert evar.