Thread: meez be hacked
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 07:58 PM

Default Re: meez be hacked

Its not just your registry, but hijackthis usually gives an indication of some sort of malware probably more than 95% of the time, and you have no indication of malware at all. Perhaps you have one of the newer viruses that hides itself from hijackthis? Try renaming hijackthis to 20948.exe once you download the latest hijackthis and repost your log here. I doubt this is the case but its worth a shot.

Also, i would really highly recommend those online anti virus scans if you can get through them. Anyway, I suspect your kaspersky is messed up and has already taken care of the files.

Let me know how it goes.

EDIT: Honestly, i think taking it to a shop will be next to useless, plus the high price (i think geeksquad is like $300 for virus cleaning or some [censored]). Your log looks ultra clean, and your running only what you should with the best and what looks like updated software. If the above that i have suggested doesn't work. Try uninstalling kaspersky, reinstalling and updating a separate antivirus like avg, and see if you still get the same messages. If you don't get any messages from avg, try installing kaspersky once more and see how it goes.