View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 07:47 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Great software. Tweaking some things and it is definately top notch. For me it is awesome since it does not cause my cpu to lag/lock up like PAHUD has done since Tilts upgrades.

Any chance of having the window of the hand history be accessible to copy and paste it as text? or is it just an image only? I.E., can you select it and IM it to someone on MSN....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice idea, but there are a bunch a character codes for cards and color that make it awkward... besides I believe you should be concentrating on your game and not IMing your bad beats [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

This program doesn't seem to read the hand history files from FTP for me - I never see the last 3 pots like I do in stars, thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess this is an earlier post... but you are still not getting any hand histories for FTP? Do you have any stats at all? If no then check your folders. If yes then you might want to delete the prefs.txt file. It is possible the position for the HH panel has got lost... but even still I don't see how you cant's see them anywhere.

I can't think of anything to suggest other than deleting the prefs.txt file and starting over.