View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 06:37 PM

Default Re: pictures of girls in threads

[ QUOTE ]
"I did so because I thought there was complaint about them from other moderators"

The only complaint I saw was about the use of the word "kidsh-itter" in the title. What other complaints are you referring to?

[/ QUOTE ]

I started wondering if I'd imagined the complaints about the photos being posted, so I read the first thread again.

Here are the posts that must have stuck in my subconscious:

El Diablo
[ QUOTE ]
I find it pretty weird that you are so into posting pics and reports of girls you've hooked up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids
[ QUOTE ]
I think the pictures thing is kinda exploitive and just a risky choice in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

*TT*
[ QUOTE ]
IMHO the word used in the OP title is as bad as the photo, we really shouldn't be encouraging that; its a train wreck waiting to happen. I know not everyone agrees with me on this but it needs to be said. The story is great but posting the picture of the girl without her knowledge goes too far.

[/ QUOTE ]

NT!
[ QUOTE ]
I find it pretty gross that you are so into posting pics and reports of girls you've hooked up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

NT!
[ QUOTE ]
i'm serious i think it's creepy.

[/ QUOTE ]

*TT*
[ QUOTE ]
The trip report doesn't bother me. But if I was that girls father Nation would have 2 more days to live after posting my daughters picture with the story, its crosses the border of acceptable behavior in my book. I'd prefer that the pictures are removed before the thread is reposted... I'm not expecting miracles, but I hope Nation considers the feedback he has received so far and has the pictures removed.

[/ QUOTE ]

NT!
[ QUOTE ]
yeah i like to BS about my sex life too dude, but there's a difference between that and posting pictures of chicks on the internet while talking about her 'kidshtter.' most girls get that guys are going to talk to their friends, and they talk to theirs. but if she knew she was going to be picked apart by an internet forum full of total strangers and perverts, with her pictures being passed around, i would guess that she would pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

*TT*
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not married. In fact I haven't gotten laid in 3 months, my sex life sucks. Its not about that, its about respect for people who cannot defend themselves. If she knew about and was cool with your post then i think we would all be wrong, but since she isn't empowered to know about, dispute, or back up the post then I don't think you should include a photo.

[/ QUOTE ]