View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Any feedback concerning the fairness of online play??

hi jobbo, i looked into the sort of points you are making about 18 months ago , i posted the same sort of message you have, i tried to point out that yes players will play rubbish hands and they will suck out, the point i was trying to make is,if say you have trips against 2 pair with the river to come, the mathmatics say its 11/1 min for 2 pair to make his full house on the river, i wrote this after my trips had been beaten 3 times 1 after another,i can understand flushes and openended straights hitting, but people hitting 11/1 shots reguarly means something has to be wrong, i have never thought online poker rooms are rigged, its not in there interest, why should they rig the sites they dont care who wins, i just think these sort of long shots happen a lot more than they should, afew years back i read an artical about poker hands being random but individual cards not being random,in short it ment there where hundreds of thousands of different poker hands being delt , a few people cracked this and could tell who had what hole cards and what the next cards would be on the flop,i have been assured this fault in the software does not happen anymore,but that makes me think ok,is something else wrong, as i say i dont think its rigged or corrupt, but there may be some flaw in the software as the mathmatics dont add up, yes players will suckout more often when they hit the 11/1 or 22/1 shots, but the mathmatics say they shouldnt do it on average more than 11 or 22 times,
how many times as every player been hit by theese sort of draws 1 after an other